Achieving Excellence in Orthopedic and Spine Care
Arlington Orthopedics teams with The Pennsylvania Spine Institute to provide you with the region’s most specialized expert orthopedic care. We pride ourselves in providing the most up to date professional care possible in orthopedic surgery, while at the same time giving you the personal care you deserve. We offer you all the latest in joint replacement surgery and the latest techniques in spinal surgery to get your back and neck pain free again. Just a few of the services we offer are:
- Resurfacing hip and shoulder replacements
- Minimally invasive custom total and partial knee replacements
- Minimally invasive hip replacements
- Complex revision hip and knee replacements
- Arthroscopic surgery for the shoulder, wrist, hip, knee and ankle
- Artificial disk replacements
- General orthopedic care
- All fracture care
- General hand, foot and ankle surgery
- Non-operative sports medicine care
- On site physical therapy, MRI, DME, Medication dispensing
- Anterior spinal fusion
Our Doctors Include:
» Timothy S. Ackerman, D.O.
» Matthew Espenshade, D.O.
» John Grandrimo, D.O.
» Scott G.M. King, D.O.
» Eric M. Kutz, D.O.
|Pennsylvania Spine Institute
» William J. Beutler, M.D.
» Walter C. Peppelman Jr., D.O.
Worker’s Compensation Experts
Our Physicians and staff are experienced with all aspects of Worker’s Compensation and understand the complexity and importance of the injured employee’s treatment. We are dedicated to delivering prompt, thorough communication and work closely with claims handlers to develop a treatment plan that is appropriate and meets Work Comp standards and necessary requirements.