Why should you have your MRI performed at The Arlington Group MRI Department?
- Arlington MRI will tailor your MRI to answer your physician’s specific questions, in order to help determine the most appropriate care.
- Our new Philips “Ingenia” Wide-Bore MRI delivers premium image quality with digital clarity and speed.
- Your physician has immediate access to your images & the report is typically available within 24 hours.
- Convenient appointments available in our new, efficient and comfortable MRI Suite.
- Courteous, proficient and knowledgeable staff.
If your health care provider has requested for you to have a MRI.
Please stop by our in-house MRI department at 820 Sir Thomas Court or call 717-724-4886. We will be happy to assist you!
Once we receive your MRI order from your physician, we will promptly begin working with your insurance company to obtain authorization for your MRI exam. Some insurance companies will require formal office notes before we begin the process of authorization. Rest assured, we will continue to work diligently on the authorization for your MRI exam in order for you to have your exam as soon and conveniently as possible. You will be scheduled for your follow up appointment with your referring physician to go over your MRI results and to discuss further care options.
Due to the strength of the magnet and radio-frequencies, you will be asked to: Complete a MRI safety screening questionnaire to determine if you can safely have the MRI scan.
If there are any contra-indications (in or on your body) to having a MRI scan such as: implanted pacemaker, defibrillator, stimulators, metal fragments within the eyes, etc., you may not have the MRI at Arlington.
Preparation for your scan:
- You may be asked to change into a provided gown and/or shorts for your exam.
- Please do not wear antimicrobial underwear or gym apparel since they might have metallic fibers that may interfere with your MRI scan or heat up.
- Also, do not wear makeup containing metallic dust such as mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, glitter body sprays or dust, etc.
- All jewelry should be removed for the MRI exam.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to make your visit with us as efficient, safe and comfortable as possible!
Hours of Operation:
Monday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 7:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
* Note: This information is provided to patients for internal (inter-office) referrals. Referrals from outside facilities/physicians will still need to have pre-authorization completed by the referring office. Once we have that information from the referring office, we will schedule your MRI appointment.
Download Our Patient’s Guide
Click here to download our Patient’s Guide and to learn more about our MRI services, how to prepare for testing and more.
“Arlington MRI is a top-notch imaging facility, providing state-of-art MRI scanning with excellent knowledgeable and friendly staff. I’ve read thousands upon thousands of MRI scans from numerous different MRI facilities – and I can say without any hesitation that the quality of images from Arlington MRI is without question at the top of the heap. In addition to using the latest technology to obtain great MRI images, and just as important, the technologists and staff at Arlington are also some of the best I’ve had the privilege of working with. They are very focused on making sure they get the best possible images, while also effectively communicating all necessary patient information to the radiologists in a timely fashion so that we can better interpret the scans. Bottom line – Arlington MRI is an outstanding MRI facility that I highly recommend to anyone needing an MRI scan.”
President of MetisMD